Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
BRYANT FIELD MONO COUNTY (KO57)
Lat: 38.26241 Lon: -119.22570 Elev: 6467ft.
9 Miles NNE Bodie CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE