Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 G 24 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
CHERRY VALLEY (BPKN2)
Lat: 39.584417 Lon: -117.943917 Elev: 7622ft.
9 Miles NNE Bodie CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of blowing dust before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE