Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.2075°N Lon: 122.27944°W Elev: 33ft.
7 Miles NW Fairfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. North wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. North northeast wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE