Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
COLUMBINE PASS (CPSC2)
Lat: 38.42°N Lon: 108.38°W Elev: 9400ft.
17 Miles NNE Norwood CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow between 9pm and midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Uncompahgre Plateu/Dallas Divide, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE