Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
COLUMBINE PASS (CPSC2)
Lat: 38.42 Lon: -108.38 Elev: 9400ft.
17 Miles NNE Norwood CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Uncompahgre Plateu/Dallas Divide, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE