Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
CW4253 Bear Valley (C4253)
Lat: 38.4680 Lon: -120.0470 Elev: 7201ft.
37 Miles ENE Twain Harte CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a temperature rising to around 26 by 1am. Northeast wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45. East wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE