Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.20750 Lon: -122.27944 Elev: 33ft.
8 Miles ENE Napa CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE