Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.271944 Lon: -119.289167 Elev: 6650ft.
5 Miles W Devils Gate Summit CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 14. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers. High near 20. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE