Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.271944°N Lon: 119.289167°W Elev: 6650ft.
5 Miles W Devils Gate Summit CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain before 4am, then snow, possibly mixed with rain. Low around 33. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE