Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 mph
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Newton Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting Sys (KEWK)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 97.29°W Elev: 1532ft.
5 Miles WNW Marion KS
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Windy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE