Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.20750 Lon: -122.27944 Elev: 33ft.
11 Miles NNW Fairfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 41. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE