Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
KF6YUA Sebastopol (AR323)
Lat: 38.3803 Lon: -122.8242 Elev: 230ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE