Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNW 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
WALKER LAKE (WLKNV)
Lat: 38.58675 Lon: -118.70880 Elev: 4104ft.
10 Miles SW Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE