Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 10 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
WALKER LAKE (WLKNV)
Lat: 38.58675°N Lon: 118.7088°W Elev: 4104ft.
10 Miles SW Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a north wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph becoming southeast 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. South wind around 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE