Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Stafford Regional Airport (KRMN)
Lat: 38.4°N Lon: 77.45°W Elev: 213ft.
2 Miles N Stafford Regional Airport VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Stafford County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE