Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stafford Regional Airport (KRMN)
Lat: 38.4 Lon: -77.45 Elev: 213ft.
2 Miles N Stafford Regional Airport VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Stafford County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE