Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity88% Wind SpeedN 3 mph Barometer30.13 in (1020.6 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23°N Lon: 85.67°W Elev: 540ft.
Charlestown IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind. Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow before 9pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thanksgiving Day Partly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 6 to 11 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.