Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.2075°N Lon: 122.27944°W Elev: 33ft.
9 Miles ENE Yountville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 69. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West northwest wind around 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE