Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.20750 Lon: -122.27944 Elev: 33ft.
9 Miles ENE Yountville CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain after 4pm. High near 48. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 37. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE