Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.6 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Patuxent River, Naval Air Station (KNHK)
Lat: 38.29°N Lon: 76.4°W Elev: 46ft.
5 Miles SSE Church Creek MD
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light west wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dorchester County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE