Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.20750 Lon: -122.27944 Elev: 33ft.
5 Miles NE Yountville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. North northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. North northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE