Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
18 Miles W Milford Municipal UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 28 mph becoming north 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind around 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE