Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 9 MPH
- Barometer29.74 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667 Lon: -113.09667 Elev: 5627ft.
18 Miles W Milford Municipal UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. High near 25. Wind chill values as low as -11. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 16 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -13. South southwest wind around 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -22. West northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -24. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE