Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.30 in (1025.1 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.20750 Lon: -122.27944 Elev: 33ft.
6 Miles NE Yountville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE