Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, New England
An active weather pattern continues across the Pacific Northwest on Thursday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in several inches of rain across the region. Meanwhile, a coastal storm off the Northeast coast will bring periods of rain to parts of New England through early Friday. Showers and thunderstorms are also possible across parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.05 in Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
University Airport (KEDU)
Lat: 38.5315°N Lon: 121.7865°W Elev: 68ft.
2 Miles N Dixon CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.