Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 13 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
CW5671 Pope Valley (C5671)
Lat: 38.70217 Lon: -122.38633 Elev: 500ft.
7 Miles S Lake Berryessa CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 28. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 8 mph becoming west in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE