Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 18 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74°N Lon: 112.1°W Elev: 5299ft.
3 Miles NNE Marysvale UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southeast wind 17 to 20 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. North northwest wind 14 to 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 10 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE