Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74 Lon: -112.1 Elev: 5299ft.
3 Miles NNE Marysvale UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 15. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -14. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -15. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -12. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27. South wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE