Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.4 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (KCHO)
Lat: 38.14 Lon: -78.45 Elev: 623ft.
6 Miles NW Graves Mill VA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers, mainly before 5am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Patchy dense fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 56. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Page County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE