Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Gunnison, Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (KGUC)
Lat: 38.53333°N Lon: 106.93333°W Elev: 7677ft.
10 Miles WSW Gunnison CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE