Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint-20°F (-29°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Gunnison, Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (KGUC)
Lat: 38.53333 Lon: -106.93333 Elev: 7677ft.
10 Miles WSW Gunnison CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -15. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around -17. Wind chill values as low as -25. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -20. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE