Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
DW1970 Bodega Bay (D1970)
Lat: 38.38217 Lon: -123.06867 Elev: 336ft.
5 Miles NW Jenner CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West northwest wind around 7 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE