Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 1 G 13 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
CW5671 Pope Valley (C5671)
Lat: 38.70217°N Lon: 122.38633°W Elev: 500ft.
6 Miles SSW Lake Berryessa CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 49. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE