Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Charleston, Yeager Airport (KCRW)
Lat: 38.38 Lon: -81.58 Elev: 1016ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 43. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Putnam County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE