Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vacaville, Nut Tree Airport (KVCB)
Lat: 38.37778 Lon: -121.95750 Elev: 112ft.
12 Miles NW Nut Tree Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE