Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vacaville, Nut Tree Airport (KVCB)
Lat: 38.37778 Lon: -121.95750 Elev: 112ft.
12 Miles NW Nut Tree Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Rain likely before 4am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE