Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
CW5671 Pope Valley (C5671)
Lat: 38.70217 Lon: -122.38633 Elev: 500ft.
6 Miles SE Lake Berryessa CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 27. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE