Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74 Lon: -112.1 Elev: 5299ft.
9 Miles N Lyman UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Breezy, with a south wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 11 to 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Southwest Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE