Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74°N Lon: 112.1°W Elev: 5299ft.
9 Miles N Lyman UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. East northeast wind around 18 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 27. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light north wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Southwest Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE