Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74°N Lon: 112.1°W Elev: 5299ft.
9 Miles N Lyman UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 45. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 8 to 18 mph.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Southwest Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE