Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
University Airport (KEDU)
Lat: 38.5315 Lon: -121.7865 Elev: 68ft.
9 Miles NW Dixon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE