As system moves offshore in the east, snow develops across parts of western, southern U.S.
The system that has been bringing a mix of wintry precipitation to the Southeast and mid-Atlantic will continue to move off shore over the Atlantic on Thursday, with snow continuing from the Ohio Valley, southern Great Lakes and Appalachians through Thursday evening. Meanwhile, snow will develop over the central and southern Rockies, with rain and mountain snow across the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity31% Wind SpeedNNW 14 G 22 MPH Barometer29.92 in Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
University Airport (KEDU)
Lat: 38.5315°N Lon: 121.7865°W Elev: 68ft.
9 Miles NW Dixon CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 10 percent chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 7 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind around 9 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.