Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
WALKER LAKE (WLKNV)
Lat: 38.58675 Lon: -118.70880 Elev: 4104ft.
12 Miles NNW Mina NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE