Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedE 0 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
CW4253 Bear Valley (C4253)
Lat: 38.4680 Lon: -120.0470 Elev: 7201ft.
30 Miles NNE Murphys CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 13. East wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35. East wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE