Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 14 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
CW4253 Bear Valley (C4253)
Lat: 38.468°N Lon: 120.047°W Elev: 7201ft.
30 Miles NNE Murphys CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. East northeast wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE