Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 5 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
CW4253 Bear Valley (C4253)
Lat: 38.468°N Lon: 120.047°W Elev: 7201ft.
30 Miles NNE Murphys CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. East wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. Windy, with an east northeast wind 29 to 37 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Windy, with an east wind 26 to 31 mph decreasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. East northeast wind around 7 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE