Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedN 15 G 24 mph Barometer30.08 in (1018.6 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51°N Lon: 77.3°W Elev: 13ft.
La Plata MD 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Light north wind. Friday Night A chance of showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32. Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.