Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
WALKER LAKE (WLKNV)
Lat: 38.58675 Lon: -118.70880 Elev: 4104ft.
12 Miles E Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Snow after 4am. Low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 35. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE