Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
WALKER LAKE (WLKNV)
Lat: 38.58675°N Lon: 118.7088°W Elev: 4104ft.
12 Miles E Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE