Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74 Lon: -112.1 Elev: 5299ft.
10 Miles NNW Milford Municipal UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 13 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 94.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE