Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356°N Lon: 109.510439°W Elev: 4476ft.
2 Miles WSW Moab UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE