Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity89% Wind SpeedNW 9 mph Barometer30.13 in (1020.2 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51°N Lon: 77.3°W Elev: 13ft.
Dumfries VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy frost before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.