Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.79 in (1009.0 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51°N Lon: 77.3°W Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light southeast wind.
- Wednesday A chance of rain, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 67. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 1am. Low around 24. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE