Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK CANYON (LPRC2)
Lat: 38.542778°N Lon: 107.686944°W Elev: 8560ft.
14 Miles ESE Maher CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE