Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Moab, Canyonlands Field (KCNY)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 109.74472°W Elev: 4554ft.
14 Miles NW Canyonlands Np UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE