Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356 Lon: -109.510439 Elev: 4476ft.
4 Miles W Moab UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 0. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 21. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE