Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedW 6 mph Barometer30.12 in (1019.8 mb) Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58°N Lon: 90.15°W Elev: 413ft.
Centreville IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind around 6 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. South wind around 6 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Light and variable wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.