Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedN 15 G 24 mph Barometer30.08 in (1018.6 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51°N Lon: 77.3°W Elev: 13ft.
3 Miles S Woodbridge VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Light north wind. Friday Night A chance of showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. North wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.