Flash flooding possible across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture associated with the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will bring a threat of flash flooding on Friday across parts of eastern New Mexico into southeastern Texas. Additional rainfall amounts of 1-3 inches are expected on Friday, before the threat of excessive rainfall moves into north Texas on Saturday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity38% Wind SpeedS 2 G 4 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint40°F (4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356°N Lon: 109.510439°W Elev: 4476ft.
4 Miles WNW Moab UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.