Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356°N Lon: 109.510439°W Elev: 4476ft.
4 Miles WNW Moab UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow, mainly between noon and 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE