Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
WALKER LAKE (WLKNV)
Lat: 38.58675°N Lon: 118.7088°W Elev: 4104ft.
5 Miles NE Hawthorne Municipal Airport NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 5 Miles NE Hawthorne Municipal Airport NV
38.62°N 118.59°W (Elev. 4290 ft)
- Last Update: 11:58 pm PDT Mar 11, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 2pm PDT Mar 12, 2014-6pm PDT Mar 18, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE