Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedN 13 G 26 mph Barometer30.08 in (1018.7 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51°N Lon: 77.3°W Elev: 13ft.
2 Miles E Montclair VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind. Friday Night A chance of showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Breezy. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.