Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356 Lon: -109.510439 Elev: 4476ft.
3 Miles NNE Moab UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 10 percent chance of snow after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 12. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after noon. High near 27. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 16. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow, mainly before 11am. High near 24. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE