Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 G 25 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356°N Lon: 109.510439°W Elev: 4476ft.
5 Miles NW Moab UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow between 1pm and 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West northwest wind around 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE