Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356°N Lon: 109.510439°W Elev: 4476ft.
5 Miles NW Moab UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered rain and snow showers before 3pm, then a slight chance of rain showers between 3pm and 4pm. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE