Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74 Lon: -112.1 Elev: 5299ft.
16 Miles SW Kanosh UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy early, then clearing, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -9. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -18. North wind 8 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -13. East wind around 6 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Southwest Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE