Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1012.4 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Salina Municipal Airport (KSLN)
Lat: 38.8 Lon: -97.65 Elev: 1271ft.
9 Miles WSW Falun KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 32. North northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ellsworth County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE